Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Vinnie, we have Ernie and Steve Eitzen to thank for the updating of the website. Over the next 90 days, Steve will work with me to overhaul the entire site. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Thanks for noticing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing

I know that might improve the site is more pictures of my car. Ha Ha

Now you just need to work on getting gas prices down, so I can afford to drive more than a block.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gas prices are going to be the death of all of us real soon. We are seeing the effects in our monthly outings. Less and less Cats are prowling. Are you going to be able to make the April event at Mustangs + in Stockton?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope to see ya soon

I look forward to seeing you at the 4/26 event with the Mustangs! By the way, Steve Eitzen and I are going to start working on rebuilding the Stray Cat website over the next 30 days. It will be bigger and better! I promise.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Web site looks AWESOME!
Thank you Mr. E!!
I just prinmted out my form for the Mustangs Plus show
I will be there in the Convertible rain :whore: or shine!
Can't wait!
I'm still bummed I missed the last run....
See ya' there!
Juli:wave:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great Job on the Stray Cat Website

I second that... the Stray Cats Website is looking good. Thanks for all the hard work. Using the MC.net forum and Stray Cats website really helps vs looking where I placed the last Stray Cats newsletter. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the all of the positive feedback on the website and the newsletter. A lot of hard work by Jeff Goldman and Steve Eitzen made this possible. Just wait to you see the ideas Steve has for the new website.

Get ready to go 95 on a 70 mile per hour information highway. More to come - soon! I promise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts