Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE border=0 width="90%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>I HAVE A 69 COUGAR CENTER GRILL THAT IS IN HOME TOWN SHOW CONDITION,I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PUTING THIS CENTER GRILL ON A 69 COUGAR THAT WAS IN A NAT SHOW .ON A 1 TO 10 I WOULD RATE THIS AS A HIGH 8 .NO CRACKS NO REPAIRS NO PITS IN CHROME ,CENTER EMBLEM IS A LITTLE FADED.. THERE ARE SOME VERY LITTLE PITS ON THE UNDER SIDE IN THE BLACK .BUT HARD TO SEE ,CAN SEND PICTURES .NICE PART FOR ITS AGE THE PRICE IS $300.00 . THIS PART HAS BEEN SHINED ,DETAIL AND PAINTED..THANKS. HAVE SOME OTHER 69 PARTS TO... </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
505 Posts
I need a center grille for Jenny's and my Eliminator project, I am not 100% pleased with the way ours came together. Do you happen to have pics?
[email protected]

<table border="0" width="90%"><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top">I HAVE A 69 COUGAR CENTER GRILL THAT IS IN HOME TOWN SHOW CONDITION,I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PUTING THIS CENTER GRILL ON A 69 COUGAR THAT WAS IN A NAT SHOW .ON A 1 TO 10 I WOULD RATE THIS AS A HIGH 8 .NO CRACKS NO REPAIRS NO PITS IN CHROME ,CENTER EMBLEM IS A LITTLE FADED.. THERE ARE SOME VERY LITTLE PITS ON THE UNDER SIDE IN THE BLACK .BUT HARD TO SEE ,CAN SEND PICTURES .NICE PART FOR ITS AGE THE PRICE IS $300.00 . THIS PART HAS BEEN SHINED ,DETAIL AND PAINTED..THANKS. HAVE SOME OTHER 69 PARTS TO... </td></tr></tbody></table>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts