Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv gotten a few sets of overlay from RPM.When I got a set for my sons Firebird he didnt have the right speedometer for it.I e-mailed Him(Mark) and he said that if I could copy or scan it -in color- he would make one up for me and send it at no cost.It came back Perfect.So I asked him about the clocks that are in the XR-7's that it didnt look complete.NO problem only he requested a true 300dpi color scan(i have no idea what that is )And he would do it FREE.Only I dont have my clock out yet.If anyone has their clock out and would do this Please do.I wouldnt mind paying for mine as long as I can get one.Also he said if he didnt have you speedometer in stock if you send him a copy of yours he would be glad to make one for you. Dan:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ie got a clock... just no scanner... DOH

·
Registered
61 Posts
If i get a chance to get down to my storage unit this weekend i can scan or take a digi picture of mine

Matt

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That will be great

I will tell Mark that he may get a few clock pictures

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just e-mailed RPM Overlays and told him to expect a few clocks to come to him Dan

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think so Mark e-mailed me back and said it will only cost me $4.00 for the clock overlay.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Do any of you guys have any pics of a standard Cougar dash with these on it? I bought a set from him for a Ranger I had and they were good...
Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts