Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Classic Cougar Network is very pleased to announce the "Grand Opening" of the XR7-G Registry web site at TCCN. "Project G", a cooperative venture between Royce Peterson (XR7-G Registrar) and The Network, has been under construction for several months and the finished product provides a great deal of interesting and useful information about the limited production G, as well as visually capturing the spirit of this unique classic Cougar.

While the new G Registry web site is hosted by TCCN, you do not need to be a Network subscriber to access the site. Simply direct your browser to www.theclassiccougarnetwork.com and click the XR7-G Registry button in the lower right corner of our front page menu panel.

The XR7-G Registry joins the GT-E Registry as the second of three planned registry web sites hosted by TCCN. The third registry site, the Eliminator Registry, is currently under construction. The production and hosting of the registry web sites are community services provided free of charge by The Network. The registry projects are yet more ways in which TCCN is making a difference in the classic Cougar community.

Keep on Cattin'!

Steve

·
Registered
364 Posts
I said it elsewhere but it bears repeating...

and this time I'll give credit to all - Steve, Royce and, um, was it Frank(?) did a fantastic job on the XR7-G pages. Anyone who is at all interested in Cougars will get a kick out of it.

You might learn something, too! ;-)

·
Registered
75 Posts
VERY nice job on the "Project G" page. There is so much information I had to read it twice! Thanks again for all the hard work, and incredible information you have supplied for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts