Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OK Cougar Guy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,
I'm new to the group. I was wondering where I can get some seat buns. If I order new upholstery will it come with it?

Also. A bit of really good luck this sommer. I bought another Cougar this summer. Thought I would buy it for parts. Found it on the net for $400.00 69 Standard. The original vinyl top intact Engine runs and staight body. Has typical cougar rust but not as bad as my XR7 had. It will be restored!! Hope pictures attach on how it looked when found
http://www.seanano.org/vehicles/pastvehicles/69cougar/
Glenn (Little Rock)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey there Glenn,

Welcome to the boards! I'm sorry I can't answer your question there, but congrats on the find on the '69! Maybe you should post some pics after you give her a good bath so we can see what she looks like under all that make-up! I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer your question, and be sure to stick around for a while. This board rocks! :D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Welcome aboard Glenn!
Sorry, but I have only seen the buns sold seperately. Fortunately they are the same as the Mustang's.
Try Dallas Mustang - I believe that they sell them for about $60 each or a set of front buckets for $110. www.dallasmustang.com

·
Registered
58 Posts
So you are the one. :mad: :D I was going to buy that cat but you beat me to it. Hope it is a good car for you.

·
OK Cougar Guy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reply to Swamp thing

You didn't have as far to drive.. !!You know what they say... The Earlybird gets the worm or is it, Money talks and somethingelse walks?? I'm a lucky guy. I have a 6 year old and by the time he is old enough we will be able to enjoy our 2 Cougars together. Of course driving to school will be strictly forboten!! I get him an old Focus or something like that.

Regards ,
Glenn

·
Registered
889 Posts
nice find!

Thats how I found mine its great to find a car like that and put it back on the road.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great find. It looks much better than mine did and a lot better price. Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts