Mercury Cougar Owners banner

New to Cougars and this site...

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  ChromiumAge 
#1 ·
Hello,
I'm new to the site, I'm originally from Bedford, IN but live outside of Indy now. Recently bought a unique Eliminator and looking forward to meeting more people who are into Cougars.
Jeremy

#3 ·
I don't think I've been completely approved for the site, as I can't see any other posts in this section, but hopefully I'll get accepted. It's a special order paint Black '70, 428 SCJ, 4.30, 4-speed. The car should be here on Tuesday if all goes well, it does need to be assembled, here's a couple of pictures:

#4 ·
Welcome aboard !

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. Not sure if this post will go through as I guess my account is not fully activated. I have been trying to reply but nothing's going through, I have not been ignoring anyone. The Eliminator is a Black, 428 SCJ, 4.30 super drag pak, 4-speed car. I will post pictures when I get fully activated, it's my winter project. The body is all original and paint has been laid, just need to build the drivetrain and finish assembly, it's a 16,000 mile California car.

#8 ·
Sorry guys, I'm not ignoring anyone but I don't think my account has been fully activated so I can't seem to make any posts. Not sure why I was able to start a thread. Anyway, the Eliminator is a 16,000 mile Black, 428 SCJ, 4.30 super drag pak, 4-speed car. It's going to be my winter project, body is perfect and original with frash paint, just need to build the drivetrain and final assembly.

#9 ·
I approved your posts, so you should be in good shape. Sweet looking car man! Very unusual special order too. Love the matte black decal on gloss black!

Welcome.

Regards,

Bob

#10 ·
Thanks Bob, I'm really excited to get moving on the car, it should be here tomorrow. I guess it will take some time to get completely activated as I can't see any other threads in this section. I reckon I just need to be patient. Thanks again for approving my posts!

#12 ·
#15 ·
Really? My thought was that they were something different and kinda cool. Think I looked at those or something similar when I was going through "my process" for wheel choice. I like Cragars too, you might consider Foose Legend's isf you are going for an updated SS look.

#20 ·
Welcome aboard Jeremy !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.