Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to this board.....I have a 68 bench seat model and a 67 GT that is in the partial restoration stage. I am interested in any swap meets,shows that involve the cougars......thanks in advance.....Keith

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Which part of the Midwest are you in? There are a number of Cougar Clubs scattered about the nation that hold regularly scheduled events and stuff..

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in St. Louis.......some of you might know Virgil Brown who has one of the nicer XR7G's who lives here in St. Charles,MO....he lives a couple blocks from me. I bought my first cougar from him about 1985. I race stock cars and have just recently got back into the cougars......times have changed since I had mine years ago, back then if you didn't have a mustang you were out of luck about finding parts......nowadays it seems you can find just about anything--it's fantastic. I expect to stay with the cougars this time. I am interested in going to meets that have cougars on display, books on cougars, and parts,etc. I seen something mentioned about Williamsburg,VA? in June. I might shoot for that but was hoping there were some events both more often and closer to home......thanks in advance.....Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts