Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you people got time check out the RPM Overlay site since I was last there tey have added quite a bit more cars,colors you can even get the cat logo on them.I picked up an extra dash set in columbus for 30.00 so its my one of my winter projects.I think Im going to go with the standard and the cat logo Im thinkin about the red option for nite.since the cd player is full of red lites.anyway check it out if you havent been there for a while:D www.rpmoverlays.com

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
what he fokkerj said.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gauge site

The site is www.rpmoverlays.com Some people here have seen this.I think a review was done.But the site has doubled since.Alot more to choose from.Affordible prices too.Great winter prodject.

·
Registered
173 Posts
These overlays are great if you have an XR7 dash, but if you have a standard dash they're not going to work. I'll get excited when these guys add a set of overlays for the standard cougar dash.:(

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I'll get excited when they make the clock overlay. :) Look kinda out of place with the stock clock and fancy gauges

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I orderd

I got the standard set with the cat-cougar logo as far as the clock? Im pondering 2 Ideas 1 a digital red numberd clock or all well I"ll think of something.High school play offs to nite for my son and get this ,my daughter goes to Dayton U. of ohio she called me from Iowa to say they won the district for RUGBY and now the school is sending them to FLA.for nationals.my dose time fly.But I wouldnt take those finger pinching strollers back for a minute

1 - 8 of 8 Posts