Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, I updated my gallery to include some shots taken from my one-week "vacation." I believe they've already been approved. Thanks everyone for your interest and motivation. I'll update again as I get closer to finishing this thing.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Looks very good Mark!!!! I'm not into orange that much but yours looks great... even the motor!!! Are you keeping the same hood?

Don

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Texrep, thanks for the comments. Yes, I still have the same hood. We rebuilt it in steel but it still looks the same. TLogan, my deadline to complete it falls before the Nationals. But, I won't be going this year. We have our first baby on the way and my wife is due very close to that time. Thanks for asking.

Mark

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mark,
All of your hard work shows big time on that one! The underhood looks sweet painted all the same color. I like the color so much I am ripping you off and getting mine painted the same color next month. :D

Austin

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Problem Austin. How do you think I came up with the color. I saw it on a 40 Willy's built by a pro shop in New Jersey called Ida Automotive. Looking forward to seeing yours as well.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts