Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercurycougar.net is proud to announce yet another major addition / upgrade to the site!

Due to the overwhelming popularity of the "Pictures" forum, we implemented a full-fledged Photo Gallery that is much better suited and equipped to handle our needs.

With the new system, user's can create their own virtual galleries on this site. The system also allows for comments and discussions related to particular photos as well.

Each user to start off will be allocated 1 megabyte of storage space. (We may increase this in the future if it becomes an issue)

The software was a significant expense for this site, but we can thank this site's sponsors (theclassiccougarnetwork.com & Cascade Classics) for indirectly helping to make this happen!

Once you check it out, I'm sure you'll agree it's far superior. Going forward the existing Pictures forum will be closed to new posts, but will remain indefinately for archival purposes.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Hey Logan Love the photo gallery idea.Can I have another M? LOL I only got half way thru posting pix of my litter when I ran outta space. Should I get another identity and open another membership?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts