Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought id say something on here cuse Ill probelly need someones help now and again. I just recieved my new cougar. Its an complete oringinal numbers matching 1967 cougar. My friends who gave it to me bought it off the show room floor. They told me it was the 3rd one sold in L.A. in 1967. It has the 289 2bbl. The car has been sitting in a garage for like 12 years so I think now it has a good home.

Mike Murray

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
sweet. if you have some pics i know that wed all like to see them. a teacher where i go to school says he had the first XR7 in California back in the days......... welcome aboard! if you are on tomorrow night, stop by the web chat. thats the usual meeting time for all of us.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
WELCOME to the board!! Another 67...even better!! And on top of it all, you got the cat given to you??!! That's about the best deal there is!! As for questions, just ask away...the guys and gals here are great and we'll try to help.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
damn, looks nice. looks like what id buy as far as a project for my street machine. looks sweet. i call it a score :)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Please post pictures of your car in the gallery, and read the post made by Logan titled: Attachments, Pls Read, regarding pictures.

Thanx.

Rick

Tech pictures are ok if relating to the topic, but pictures of your cool find should be in the gallery.

·
Registered
356 Posts
NICE!!

NO RUST!!!, I know a dozen guys who would kill for a rust free car like that. I guess it is one of the benefits of living in the south west. In NYC it takes hours upon hours of sheet metal work to get to that point, not to mention all the rusted bolts that you turn under the hood. I don't think you could imagine the nightmare. Consider yourself fortunate! I'm sure you will make it look awesome! GOOD LUCK
Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts