Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming Rick (dark7068) to the mercurycougar.net team. Rick will be helping me moderate the forums on this site. Rick has been an active and cheerful participant in the forums for some time and volunteered some extra time to help me out.

Rick's help will free up some of my time to continue working on enhancements to mercurycougar.net that I've been putting off due to a shortage in the number of hours in a day.

Got a question for Rick? You can contact him via the "Site Comments" forum, private message, or by email at [email protected]

A classic cat owner since 92, Rick lives in British Columbia, Canada with his wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs. He has owned a bunch of classic fords and merc's, including his 70 Cougar and a 68 Fairlane 500 fastback.

Please join me in welcoming Rick to the team!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Congrats Rick!!!! :)
I guess now that you are a moderator and moving up in the cougar community you will have to set some priorities. Like getting that cat done...lol After all you did say you was going to give all the members a ride didn't you....lmao
:1poke:
John
wvcat

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Thanx alot everyone. Ive been watching this site sinse I've joined and it's by far the best and it's amazing how well everyone gets along. Logan has it real good here and doesnt have to do alot of editing that Ive seen. Just needs to move threads around. Im sure it's going to be fun, and I hope I contribute my efforts, but Im just learning this format, so I will need all your patients.

wvcat, you will be the first I take, you pay for my trip though,lol.

CrazyCat, by the powers invested to me, hahahahaha. Im having fun.

If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know, and I will do my best to help.
Thanx again.

Rick
(the other moderator)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Congrats Rick. Logan made the right choice since you are so active one here and seem to keep up with all of the threads. Have fun and I'll try to stay out of trouble.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts