Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new member here, just have to say, great site and postings, one can learn alot.
anyways, I am starting a restomod of a 67 XR7 GT, and am interested in knowing (short of ordering a marti report) the rarity of this setup. Also, what are the torque boxes, and where are they located? are they on the lower firewall corners?

·
Registered
126 Posts

Hi Boilermaker,
I'm also a newer member. This is a great site and everyone here has been terrific. It's nivce to knbow that there are folks out there willing to share their experience. I just bought my first Cougar so I can't answer too many questions about Cougars, buy if you ever have a question regarding a Chevelle let me know lol.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Oh yeah, welcome to the site. Kick back, relax and enjoy yourself here. We have a friendly chat night Thursday's, so try and join. Go the the webchat link on the homepage, and join in.

Rick

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Welcome:D If you haven't already, sign up to "theclassiccougarnetwork.com" it's essential source data for the classic cougar owner/restorer. Well worth the $12.00 per year

Don

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Gee, that is just up the road. I worked for 3 years in Westville. Was going to the car show in Laporte last summer but at the last minute I couldnt make it. When is it this year? I also would like to do the Ford and Mustang show in South Bend this year. Maybe see you around. mm

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was a car show in LaPorte last weekend, Michiana Auto Club I think, I was out of town though. Is the Ford and Mustang show that is in South Bend, at Notre Dame? I would have to be sure to wear my Purdue garb!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts