Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for all those who know i fianlly picked up the 68 cat but had to pass on the 67 gt as it was to far gone. but I got the 68 and two truckloads of parts for 275.00. yes that is not a typo that is correct. a no rust southwest car with several bumbers hoods and boxes of chrome plus two rims in great shape with the crest still in the center. but i did scavange the 67 for whatever i could take.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
:ylsup: :grin34:

Good deal, have fun.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
thats a 68??? where are the marker lights?

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the fenders were off the 67 so yes you did catch me but i do have the origanal fenders guy liked the look of the 67 GT over the 68 so he switched. And it is fourth on the list after the 70 vert that im working now the 57 tbird is next then the 69 and then this one but i just couldnt pass up a good deal it jusnt worth passing on a deal it will just sit covered for a couple of years until i get to it. but hey im thinking nice 302 with toploader and 3.00 will be a nice daily driver lets me turn the 69 into a sabertooth.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Good find indeed! Now keep them eyes open for a 69-70 as the one I was dealing on must have fell through as the guy said he would let me know if we had a deal within 2 days and I havent heard from him. mm

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure will mark cant say it will be as good a deal but i do have the ability to find these at very good prices.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Cougarguy- aren't you the bored machinist? How are you bored, with all of those projects?!?!
BTW, nice find, I'm jealous! Good save!

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well we are waiting for funding right now so not allot of work at work if ya know what i mean.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts