Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just joined. I've lurked for a while, and you guys seem to be knowledgeable, and helpful to one another, so I figured "what the hell....". I own the car listed below. Many of you saw it on E-bay when I was thinking of selling it earlier in the summer.(I wanted more garage space to focus on my cyclone.) I paid attention to the responses here, and I was impressed that nobody was picking it apart like a know-it-all, or an egotistical jerk. Just facts were stated, and I liked that. Not many groups of enthusiasts are as rational as you folks were. That was the main reason I joined here, I typically don't join or even look at forums. Hopefully this will be a good fit. Oh, for the record, I didn't write the e-bay ad. It was listed for me. I like to think my grammar and spelling is better than that! .....Mike Ruo

·
Registered
173 Posts
Glad you decided to keep the car!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Welcome to the madness Mike !

·
Registered
780 Posts
Can you ad pics to refresh my our old memories as some of us are as old as our cars and some even older. My memory works like the sequential turn signals on my car, slow and only when it wants too.

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Hello Mike, please do post pictures and your plans for the car. I can see you like big blocks! Please post pics of the other cars as well. That Cyclone must be a monster.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's a couple of pics. I really don't take pictures of my cars, so I only have a handful. Last pic looks like the door doesn't fit, but it just wasn't closed all the way. The kids were playing in it, and just didn't shut it.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
As you have discovered, there are a great...no, AWESOME group of guys and gals on this site. Feel free to pick everyone's collective brain power and Cougar experience.

Welcome to the obsession with no cure that is Cougar madness!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Nice Mike!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted some pics, but it didn't work for some reason. Oh well. Maybe ill try again tomorrow. Computers piss me off, so I'm not gonna bother with it tonight.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Ya know what's the matter with the car Mike......NUTHIN! ;>) LOL Looks like you have a very nice collection going too!

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Where did you guys see the pictures?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Where did you guys see the pictures?
Oops, sorry I missed this initially, the post/attachment needed to be approved, only mod's could see them. Fixed.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wow I like it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts