Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very pleased to announce that a third registry web site has joined the GT-E and XR7-G Registry sites hosted by The Classic Cougar Network as a service to the classic Cougar community. The new addition is the Eliminator Registry web site.

Frank Bowers, the National Eliminator Registrar, is responsible for the information on the new site and I did the design work. The site contents include an overview of Eliminator history, complete descriptions of the items included in the 1969 and 1970 Eliminator option packages, general specifications and data, and tips for identifying authentic Eliminators. While the site is already loaded with great Eliminator pictures, an expanded photo gallery will be added in the future.

It's been a sincere pleasure working with Frank on this project. Frank's a heck of a nice guy, and he sure knows his Eliminators!

Access to the registry web sites is free from TCCN's outside front page: http://www.TheClassicCougarNetwork.com. Come take a look and let us know what you think.

Keep on Cattin'!

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Steve,
You did a nice job on this. I could have used this site this morning. See the thred named "69 eliminator". We now have it for future referance. Thanks. Neal

·
Registered
633 Posts
Great Job!

That site looks great.....

I have been waiting for that to open, I've been looking at the 70 elim pic for awile hoping the next registry website would be Eliminator.

Looks good, lots of information. I now have a new site to reference when people ask how do you know that. All of the sites are very well put together. Great Job!

Tad.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Windsor Compression Ratio

Ya know, Swamper, my manual says 10.5:1, too. In fact, I'm reminded of that little detail everytime I go to tune my Windsor so it will run on the lousy 91 octane fuel they sell us out here in California.

Anyway, thanks for catching the error. I've corrected it and we're now up to full compression again.

Keep on Cattin'!

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts