Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone ~

Just got my 1st cougar last weekend. Ran HORRIBLE and over heated to extremes. timing, vacuum and carb adjustments and it's happy now. so am I. I'm also learning how to be a true 67 Cougar owner. Today I bought 30 feet of vacuum hose. :)

Love the site, lots of great info. For you calicats, I'm in OC.
See ya on the road.
Gix~

http://community.webshots.com/album/36424890DXxWPp
This is what I got for $1,000.00

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Dude is that a bench seat car??? SCORE!!!!!!! sweet looking car, looks like it was well worth the 1000. hell maybe ill see you around here, im only in Norwalk. if its not too much trouble, id like to take part of the credit for inspiring some people to buy Cougars around here with my car LOL. cool car man, enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hello and welcome!!:) Congrats on the new car...looks like you got a good deal. You'll find tons of info here, enjoy!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome to the family!

That's one hell of a buy for a thousand dollars! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous, just kidding. You're Coug is in far better shape than the one I got for a grand though. I live up north in Stockton, maybe I'll see you later this year at the Nat's. Enjoy your Coug!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this year at the "NATS"? ok, fill me in on this one. And also, when was that Knotts ford show? I miss that damn thing every year and live like 5 miles from knotts!!!

Gix~

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nationals

When he refers to the Nats he means the Cougar Nationals.

They are in Cypress, Ca. on July 19-21 this year.

Yeah you missed the All ford show at Knotts this year, I missed it to. Just couldnt get down there. It was April 14.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts