Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a performance / aluminum radiator setup they want to get rid of or sell please let me know. I have an overheating problem and my cougar is my driver. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Griffin aluminum 2 core that the cores are 1.25" each. It is the cross flow design. It has the top right or pass side intake and bottom left or drivers side discharge. If interested send email and I'll send pics. Thanks Kerry

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
not having a small block rad here --where are the inlet/outllet positioned if you were looking from the drivers seat toward the rad---i have a bigblock 68 radiator but they may be reversed on a big block---4 core brass aprox 6000 mi
doctordesoto

·
Registered
379 Posts
Lead foot racing (dont have link) on line, has a 3 row aluminum that fits perfect I have the same set up as you, and everything lines up great. I did all the measurements (w+h) very snug. I also picked up an electric fan (Less Thermostat) It was a Spall (SP) knock off , had it shiped all for around $350.00. My car never gets hot even on a 100 degree day. PM me if you need more info.

PB

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ PBCOUG- Funny I just called and placed an order for my radiator through them (LEAD FOOT) earlier before I even saw your post... How was the service and shipping with them? They seem good and knowledgeable. I bought the 1" core 2 row from a company called American Eagle because it looked to be the best bang for my buck. Thanks for all your help guys !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts