Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checked out WCCC and found out they're called anchor plates. I only have three under-floor seat threaded plates - two for the front belts, and only one for the rear. The car had major craprication in the rear under-seat area, so don't even know where the plates nearest the rear windows are supposed to be bolted - if they're even used there. If you have any laying around, please let me know and how much to 53086.

Also, if you have any pics from the underside rear that show where all four plates are welded, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Eric ([email protected]).

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Are they the same plates that would be in a 70? If so, I can cut them out of my parts car before I scrap it and send them to you.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
They look like they are the same. I will cut them out of the back seat area later today and take a picture for you.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike. Any chance you could include a few bolts, if they're not going to be used? I didn't have two, due to the rear corner floor rework. I'd be glad to pay for shipping and parts charge. Eric.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I don' have any of the bolts, sold them with the seatbelts. I got some pictures of the braces though, will email them to you, seems there are 3 different styles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts