Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
hope your all doing good.I been working on my 70 lately.Doing some odds and ends like upgrading the radiator, electric fan and some powdercoating parts.I removed the front marker lights on the fenders and the vacuum tank and other pieces.I went to put the markers in and 1 of them shattered tighting it.I knew it was uncontrollable. So here is what i need for some odds and ends..

2 front marker lens
1 power steering pump adjusment bolt
all the hardware to install the vacuum tank to the brackets and to the fender.
Thats all for now if i come across anymore needs i`ll reply here

thanks
Pat

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I may have the lenses you need, I will look. Not sure about the power steering bolt, I am sure I have it, just don't know what it looks like. Will look for the tank hardware too.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mike,
it be real helpful if you do have the parts.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
748 Posts
Let me know if you need the tank hardware. I still have one attached to the fender...LOL.

You can have it if you need it.

YOGI

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOGI,
yes i`ll take it.
I`ll pm you shortly and give you my mailing address.So mike if you can hook me up on the bolt n the marker lens i`m good to go.I would go to a hardware store but everything else is correct..

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another part added to the list.Looking for a very nice or NOS washer bottle for it as well.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Do you have a picture or the bolt you need? I know I have one, just a matter of finding it and knowing what I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Are you sure you want NOS on the washer bottle? The repro side markers are made from original FoMoCo tooling and most people cannot tell the difference. The lights are available repro too, used are usually dirty on the inside and brittle. If you want the turn signal lenses in the lower valance then yes, finding used here on this site could be your best bet!

<table id="Contents Table" width="600" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="600">1969 - 1970 Mercury Cougar / Ford Mustang Windshield Washer Reservoir - Repro
(Click Here for More Information or to Order)

Part #: 1001696
Price:$29.85

Excellent reproduction includes Ford logo on the lid and part number C9ZF-17B613 stamped on the top of the bottle exactly like the originals. The tooling was made using the original Ford blueprints and nice original patterns. Includes metal filter screen as original. Blow Molded Plastic.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Well Pat, I may have spoken too soon. I have several side marker lenses, but none are in good enough shape to go on a concours car. Loks like the repops that Don sells are real nice though, and reasonably priced. Let me know what I am looking for on the bolt and I will try to dig one up for you.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike its ok i appreciate it.The car is far from concourse lol... I found a set on fleabay for 15.00 and won the auction.I am all set on the lens.I think i`m gonna do a purchase from don anyways on the hardware and the washer bottle this thursday.But thank you again for looking i appreciate it alot..Hope your ride is comming along nicely..

thanks
pat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts