Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To finish my cat I need one right rear wheel lip chrome trim. NOS if possible or very good used. Somehow it is missing and I know someone can help. Thanks.
[email protected]:1zhelp:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say that it is for a 69 Cougar that I need the RR wheel well trim. Check your attics for me Cat Fans..!
Thanks in advance.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Allright, no responses yet. No one got one?
Just one little NOS right rear wheel lip chrome trim piece?
You really can part with it and I won't tell.
COUGRRRMAN...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I need the same one but, for a 1972.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I know. I have a partial NOS set of three. Missing that darn right rear. Thanks for the input. Keep looking for me.
I will find one sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I hoping to get the parts car and it may have one for me...then Ray can redo them.:p:

I had them for a 67 GTO and I threw them away...hope they weren't rare.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wheel lips for a 69/70 and 67/68 are getting hard to find. save all your used ones and they can be repaired.
most nos are gone so used and repaired will be the wave of the future until there is someone to make a reproduction. that might not ever happen so save them.!!
take care and keep looking.
Brad

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wheel Lip mouldings

They don't make them for 71-73 either. I've been looking for 8 years! My right rear is 3/4 there. The 2 body shops wanted to paint the car and plug up the holes and throw the remaining wheel lip mouldings out but, I told them no.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Brad,
I might be mistaken but thought I just saw nos wheel lip molding on ebay for a 69......don't remember if it was full set or one corner but you might check it out......Keith

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
hate to bring it up but have you checked in our links section? look for the flex chrome link i think they may have what your looking for and at a price even the poorest can afford. check it out.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I saw it. It appears to be just what the doctor ordered. Much appreciated.!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts