Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone. I was just commissioned to restore a customers 68 xr7. Motor and drivetrain are done allready by another shop and the body is solid (western car). I am starting the interior once it gets to my shop. I am looking for input on suppliers and thier products, mainly fit and finish as well as customer service. I would rather buy from a reputible dealer and pay a bit more than saving some money but waiting for correct parts.
any input or recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
I tell you what. If you start looking for a east coast supplier.I have a complete black xr7 front and back seat covers for you too brand new,had a guy that had them for a 68xr7 g project and they are new and still packed.Along with headliner,I have really nice door panels too,along with sunvisors,a set of seat belts , 68xr7 complete dash wood grain set up that has 26,000 miles on it, and complete.
Along with Alot of NOS and used parts. Some reproductions parts too.My email address is [email protected] or [email protected] or call 843 8716140
Any little things like small items for dash,like relays,or wiring,or big items,NOS wheel lips,rear valances,front valances,weather stripping,window felts,emblems,and more just ask. Hope this helps you out some.
John

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts