Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am restoring a 67 Standard with a 289 automatic. First I swapped the factory manual drum brakes over to power disc on the front (I used a 68 setup with the single piston calipers) and I cannot figure out where the brake hose should mount originally. Next I have repainted my underhood and purchased a wiring clip/strap kit from Mustangs Unlimited and I wanted to run all the wiring harnesses and vacuum harnesses like they were originally but I cant find any pictures of this stuff anywhere. I have an original service manual and it is of no help on these things. I was wondering if any of you WONDERFUL Cougar owners who have Original cars (or originally restored) could snap some pics of these areas for me and e-mail them to me. It would be a HUGE help... Thanks in advance for any info from anyone who can help...
Scott
67 Standard 289 Auto
88 GT T-Top(RARE) with a 460 and C-6
69 Fairlane 302 auto
93 F250 4x4 Lifted 351 5-spd

·
Registered
794 Posts
i have pics. you need to email me or post your email address so I can send over a zip file.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
794 Posts
check your mail Scott!
I hope you dont have dial-up. It looks like it is taking a while to send. Its al my poor arse can afford.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts