Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some body parts and I was wondering if anyone might have the following parts or know were I could get them (locating them up here in Canada seems to be a no-go):

-I need a front passenger side fender,
-and fender extension.
-As well as all of the related chrome pieces.
-I also need, the passenger side of the grill (retractable head lamp covers)
-and the corresponding head lamp shroud (plastic backing piece that the headlamps sit in)
-I will also need a new front bumper
-and the passenger side bumper brace (front bumper end supports I believe)
-A new dash pad
-a center cosul arm rest lid
-door mounted arm rests
-a new head liner
-and the cloth coverd card board piece between the 1/4 windows and rear window that holds the rear seat, side interior lites

Please send prices, and pics when possible
Also please let me know if you could send the parts COD

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Hey Rob, you lucky guy...

I have a black 69 Dash pad in premium condition for sale. I accidentally acquired too many...

This dashpad is complete, with A/C vent, XR7 woodgrain panel, and XR7 Switch cluster. The edges have not separated hardly at all. The only problem with it is that it looks like the previous owner had one of those bean bag ashtrays sitting on it for a long time so there's a tar stain on it. You can barely see it, and I'm sure it would come out with effort.

Anyhoo... I'm asking $150 US + Shipping, and no, I don't mind shipping to Canada. I'm originally from Edmonton myself. :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!!!

were are you located, I may be able to make it a trip. It sounds like I may have to come down to the states anyway, in order to get the other parts. Also, could you send me a pic?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
A trip? Down here? You're brave. It's like a 32 hour drive down here from Calgary.

I'm in Fort Worth, TX... Anyway, I can ship the dash UPS no problems for somewhere near $25-30...

My digital camera is at the office, I'll take a pic on Monday and post it here for you...

Logan

·
Registered
88 Posts
Arm Rests

Rob, I was just viewing the online catalog at www.Stang-it.com and they have both driver and passenger door arms rests there. The also list headliners and center console lids too.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Hey Rob,

You should get in touch with Ray, he sells Cougar parts and is located in Victoria... You wouldn't have to deal with the border crap.

Also, there's a cougar club in Vancouver, name escapes me right now, but I imagine they'd be able to help you track down some parts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got part you may need..

Rob

You do not say where you are from, i assume Calgary.
We live out High River way and I have complete front fenders plus extentions.... hood, trunk, and the grill pieces you need and doors etc.... all in red for a 69 cougar.
I am in desparate need of back quarters for our Convertable. IF you have something you'd like to swap let me know......
Jessie

403-684-3696 eve's at home
403-645-5173 days at work

Thanks and good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts