Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, some ass just stole mine off my baby! I need another one, does anybody have one?

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
71-72 Grille

Welcome to MercuryCougar.net! It would be nice if you'd tell us a little about yourself. How long a Cougar owner? How many Cougars? Stock, modified, restored, restomodded? Where are you? Have you registered your Cougar(s) in the national database? Do you belong to any Cougar clubs? Where are you located? Much of this information can be put in your member profile. Just click on the 'edit my profile' button on the main page.

Stolen grille, eh? That took a bit of work! I'm trying to remember how many bolts/screws you have to remove to get one off.... Well, just four or five screws to get the grille itself, but then a couple bolts to get the frame/fillers and related trim.

Anyway, yes, I have a spare 71-72 grille, but I really don't want to ship it clear across the country. This can get expen$ive. Not only that but Cougars (and Cougar parts) are extremely rare in my neck of the woods (damn rust!). Of course, you can try calling the local boneyards. Ebay has some Cougar parts on auction. Then there are some commercial vendors that have both new and used parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts