Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost ready for paint on my car and would really like to put a new hood on it before it goes into the paint booth. My daughter needs a deck lid for hers. Any body know where I might find one close to nasville Tn I have lots of extra parts I may trade if you are looking for something special. Like a complete wiring harness for 67 xr-7 etc...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
pm sent, if you dont find one local. thx Mike

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i purchased three 67/68 hoods that looked cherry until we stripped them---all had waves over the underside supports--finally had to have the body guy fix one of them--couldn't afford to keep buying hood that didn't pan out---i don't know why your looking for a hood but you might keep that in mind
doctordesoto

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Anybody know where I might find one close to nasville Tn I have lots of extra parts I may trade if you are looking for something special. Like a complete wiring harness for 67 xr-7 etc...
From his original post Don.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like my hood was on the dukes of hazard and has a fairly large place in it. I have made the repair but hate to put paint it's the only place on the car thats not straight.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
J woods, nothing at this time available, if I decide to part out one of the my other future hobby cars,there is a good trunk on it, and the hood isnt too bad. I do have one used hood that isnt rusted under the lips, as most are. But one corner has a small rust repair needed about a dime size but shipping is a bare on these, but greyhound it can go.
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm almost ready for paint on my car and would really like to put a new hood on it before it goes into the paint booth. My daughter needs a deck lid for hers. Any body know where I might find one close to nasville Tn I have lots of extra parts I may trade if you are looking for something special. Like a complete wiring harness for 67 xr-7 etc...
Ever find the parts you need? I've got 68 hood and deck lid. Just north of you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts