Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bottin a fiberglass front end of "MAS" and when it came it had a little damage to the front tips so i couldnt take it back and i thought i could go and fix it (which i could of) but when i took i to the body shop they said they had no time to put it on at the time.
so i bought some fenders and a hood from some one else. the front end has been sitting in my garage for about 2months. i bought it for $500 and i am going to sell it for $250 if interested write back and dont be shy to ask quistions.
i do live in california.

ty- Jason- aka-cruiser 68

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey james yah i could send u some pics but i do need to know your email address?
i live in Van Nuys (the valley) its kinda close to los angles

jason

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Jason!

I had replied to the pics you sent but I haven't heard back from you... I am interested in the front end and would like to talk toyou more about it... contact me via email with a phone number you can be reached at.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
210 Posts
I emailed you Monday. I haven't heard back from you yet. I need some info about the front end for shippnig purposes. I cannot pick it up anytime Monday through friday as I work those days, the weekend would be the only available time. My other problem is now I do not have access to a truck, I thought I did but it turns out that I was incorrect. I need to find out the weight and dimensions of the front end so that I can get an estimate for shipping. I was also curious as to where you purchased the front end. If you could tell me that then I could just get the info from them.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
210 Posts
"MAS Racing Products, Inc."
St. Paul
651-644-6811

Is this the right place? What would it cost for shipping from where you are in Van nuys,CA to where I am in Lodi,CA 95240?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont know how much it would be. did u call MAS racing products
(651) 644-6811
yes that is the right place. call them and ask how much the wait is. why dont u just come down on a sat or sun day when u get the time or when u get the truck just call me tell me when u are available and i will adjust it so that i can take the day off for u to get a truck from a friend and come pick it up.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
is it a one piece front end? or is it seperate fenders and hood and such?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Jason, I called you today and left a message for you with a number to call me back at. Check your Private Messages for more info...

·
Registered
165 Posts
one piece front end

I am not sure if this has been sold yet, however, can someone send me pictures of this frontend because MAS Racing Products doesn't have a web site and he said he didn't have a picture of it.

Vinnie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts