Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a '67 automatic I need to replace the entire interior in. This includes:
- Seat covers, front & back (If you're local, I could use the whole seat, but want to save on shipping otherwise)
- Side & Door panels
- Dash
- Console
- Carpeting
- Rear Deck
- Trunk Interior

I'm not too picky about quality, matching original, etc. The original color was red (maroon?) but could replace it with Black (Original color of the car was black, previous owner repainted it purple, but I'm thinking of taking it to satin black).

I figure many of you are throwing out stuff that you may think is bad, but would be a step up in this car :)

I'm willing to drive a ways on the east coast to pick up if a good enough deal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
You might also want to include if you are looking for standard of XR-7 style interior parts. Or if it matters to you. If you want to make a road trip to southern PA I most likely could fix you up, depending upon your answer to the standard or XR-7 question.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a standard, but as long as it fits it doesn't matter to me.

I have family in Southern PA, so a road trip is not out of the question!

Let me know what ya got!

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I have a pair of 67 standard black front bucket seats, not perfect but very usable. I have the matching black rear seat.

I do not have any black 67 standard door panels, I do have a pair of saddle that have already been dyed black. They will need some touch up. I do have 5 pairs of black rear side panels.

Dash? I have a black 68 dash pad. I have a white 67 standard dash face for a non A/C car, it could easily be dyed black.

Console, I have a black 67 standard for automatic trans for a non A/C car. The radio face piece will need dyed black.

Carpet, buy a new set.

Rear deck, I have the reproduction rear package tray and the insulation for under it.

Trunk interior, I have the reproduction taillight protectors and the trunk drop off covers.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me a price to include:
- seats front and rear
- 68 dash pad (if it can fit on the 67)
- Rear deck
- Trunk Interior

I have AC, so not sure if the non-ac console would fit (although the controls are on the far left, not in the center console, so not sure what is supposed to be in center for the AC?)

Are you a dealer or a collector? (When pricing, keep in mind i'd have quite a drive :p: )

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have red seats, quarter panel covers, maybe door covers.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
67 std red door panels

I have an excellent passenger side door panel, and repaired driver's side panel, no armrests (went in bulk deal trade to John Baumann), but do have good door panel chrome lights. If interested, send me an e-mail to [email protected], and I'd be glad to send pics of all. My two cents, the standard interior was better designed than the XR7. Need any exterior chrome? Eric.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm parting out a '67 XR7, I have all of the interior minus the carpet! It's all black, and all factory XR7! The seats are very good for a driver! The console is super nice, as is the door panels, etc. I live in Walkertown, just outside of Winston-Salem. I'll make somebody a real deal in all of it, package deal!! Lemmie know!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm parting out a '67 XR7, I have all of the interior minus the carpet! It's all black, and all factory XR7! The seats are very good for a driver! The console is super nice, as is the door panels, etc. I live in Walkertown, just outside of Winston-Salem. I'll make somebody a real deal in all of it, package deal!! Lemmie know!

Do you have the dash pad???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts