Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got and engine to dyno and no passenger side exhaust manifold. Anyone have the passenger side in the Northern California area. I live in San Jose but I am in Ukiah right now until Sunday afternoon (Aug 7) so if you are somewhere between Ukiah and San Jose CALL me and I will come pick it up.

George
408-531-7541

·
11,000 Posts
George,

I have a beautiful pair that I would take $200 plus shipping for. They are sandblasted and ready to paint with Eastwood cast iron paint or powder coat. 2145388838

·
11,000 Posts
Shipped them to George 8 hours ago Jeff.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I started the thread asking for the exhaust manifold(s). I purchased a set from Royce. I want to thank Royce for being so helpful. I called him on Saturday and he had them shipped within 60 minutes by UPS and I had not even paid him yet. That's fast and very trusting. Yes I did pay him. Thanks again Royce.

I needed the manifolds so I could dyno run a 67 GT500 engine for a customer. I had some which I sold but I did not save a RH manifold and had (2) left side. Anyway I may just sell them or maybe sell the (2) driver sides. In case someone is interested I have one that is dated 8J25 (1969) and one dated 5L25 (1966) which has the back bolt holes in a 6/12 o'clock arrangement on the driver side similar to the passenger side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts