Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anybody in La Mesa area look at it for me? I have the owners address and phone number if you can. You can call me at 512-434-6888 or on my cell at 512-423-2268 of e-mail me at [email protected] or at [email protected] or PM me here.

If you look at her for me I owe you a steak dinner when I move to Cali. (In 2 days)

First Impressions?

Thanks,<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
La Mesa is only a few miles from me. (I assume there is only one and it's in San Diego county, right?)

The interior looks real good, with the exception of the armrest on the console. The rim blow steering wheel is covered......I'll assume there are cracks and the rim don't blow (careful Paul!) Looks very promising!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
That Cougar screams "Paint me Imperial Jade Mica!!!" Man, that car would look sweet w/ a nice green p.j. and some 17in. torque thrusts....................:grin34:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
0F91H564267 65A G 1G X
Description:
Model Year: 1970
Assembly Plant: Dearborn,Michigan
Body Style: Standard,Hardtop
Engine Model: 351-2V W & C
Sequential Number: 64267
Body Style: Standard,Hardtop
Exterior Color: ?
Interior Trim: Med. Ivy Green Corinthian Vinyl & Med. Ivy Green Ruffino Vinyl
Scheduled Mfg. Date:
District Sales Office: ?
Differential type/Ratio:
Transmition Model: FMX Automatic

Exterior was originally "G" Medium Avocado Green, but for some reason the data plate decoder didn't get that. The rest of the Data "decal" was impossible to read.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm guessing responding to a 9 year old thread is kind of futile.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I didn't realize they had become that sophisticated. Apparently not enough to pick out ancient threads though. I hope I haven't been assimilated.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
You know we could eliminate these bots if we didn't allow the last few digits of users to be numbers......(which would wipe out half of us I bet LOL) but if you kill it they just increase the number and keep posting anyway. What a circle jerk.......

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
You know we could eliminate these bots if we didn't allow the last few digits of users to be numbers......(which would wipe out half of us I bet LOL) but if you kill it they just increase the number and keep posting anyway. What a circle jerk.......
How about deleting the posts and closing their accounts Mike!? It's easy (as I just did) by delete posts as spam under the mod button.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
haven't figured out why that doesn't work on my phone Bob......you just beat me to it ;>)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts