Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I cut and pasted this from a previous post.

The Cougar Club of New Jersey today selected the Wyndham Mount Laurel as the new site to host the 2003 Nationals. Additional details will follow later this week once we have all the details worked out and a signed contract. There will be a reduction in the room rate. I will let everyone know when the updated information is posted on the CCNJ website. The Wyndham is located just off exit 4 of the New Jersey Turnpike. Mount Laurel is located next to Cherry Hill, and is just under an hour from Atlantic City, and 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. For anyone flying in it is about 30 minutes from the airport.

Steve Polansky Paul Damato
co-chair co-chair
856-795-6779 973-366-8341

Cougar Club of New Jersey
www.ccnjonline.com

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
When is it and what all is it. (Never been to one, sorry.) Just got my cat!!!
Scott

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Nationals occur 27 - 29 June at the location mentioned. They're being hosted by the New Jersey Cougar Club this year (a link to their site is on my previous post.). It is basically an annual event where you can enter your car to be judged against other Cougars. Lots of categories. Lots of events like cruise nights, classes, dinner etc. Great opportuity to fellowship and network with other Classic cougar enthusiasts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts