Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my '67 since 1984 and today I was sorting all the original papers and what not I have collected on it over the years. In the paper work was my charter membership and summer 1986 news letter to the National Cougar Club. I think this was something my parents signed me up for as a birthday gift. It included a sticker, key chain and dash plate, does anyone know anything about this club? I would guess they are no longer around, the information I have shows they are out of ILL and part of PaTara Enterprises with Pat Kresin (female) in charge.

Brad

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should be able to work on some photos after work today. I think the dash plate is long gone, I stuck it to the shifter and later did not like it so i took it off and think I tossed it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cougar.jpg

Here is a photo of what I have the sticker is hard to see because it is made to stick on the inside of the window. Please let me know if anyone has any info on this, I'm courious.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hmm, those are some nicely executed club items. Looks like the National Cougar Club was well run, while they lasted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts