Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom made it passed her Birthday!
She passed this morning very peacefully about 4:30 am
my Brothers and I were with her it was a very great feeling to know that she was home and was so very well taken care of..
Thank you to all of our friends and family that help make this possible.
I'm ok don't worry about me, just send me a note or reply here and... will keep you updated.
"I'm Tired I Think I'll Go Home Now"
XOXO

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Very sorry fo your loss Julie...prayers are out there for your family.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
May she rest in peace, and heart felt prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Julie, I am glad that you were able to spend the last bit of time with your mother and she passed with family around. Know that My prayers are with you and all your family as you make the adjustment to life without your mother. Take solice in the fact that she is in a great place with the people she loved that had passed before.
Be well and take care of yourself!
Lloyd Bledsoe

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Juli,
Treasure the memories of the good times you had together, and try to forget those last few weeks. Positive waves.

Milo

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Juli, I am very sorry for your loss. Its really good you were able to be with her.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello Juli,
Very sorry to hear of the loss of you mother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Remember the good times you had together. It will ease the pain a little.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Juli, my condolences to you and your brothers as well.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Very sorry for your loss, my condolences.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Sorry for your loss Julie. Glad to hear that you and your siblings were able to do the best for her.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My condolences Juli.
I can say that I know what you're going thru. I lost my Mother 4 years ago.
It was 10 days after her 73rd birthday.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Juli sorry to hear about your Mom. Our prayers and condolences to you, your brothers, family and friends. It's nice you all were with her. I'm sure it meant a lot to her having you all there. Take care, Glenn.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Oh Juls... I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words to describe the sadness, even when you know that it is really all for the best. Time will help. Take care of those around you and of course, take care of your self.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gang
Thank you all for the wishes and prayers this is what keeps me going!
As my mom always said it is best to have yourself sourounded by friends they are better than family!!
Xoxo
Juli

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I wish you peace at this time of your loss. We'll say a prayer for her soul. -Ray

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Juli, This is never an easy thing to go through and even though you may find yourself strong and think, you have it all together, in time, there will still be moments of sadness and happiness, in the memories. Im glad you were able to spend time with her and I will be praying for you and your family, that you will be strengthened and that you will have peace.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
My sympathies as well. I'm glad to hear that she was home with family! That means a lot!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts