Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to bolt on a few little things like mirrors, but who needs those anyway. the intirior needs a little work, but it is in the planning stages. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Project!? Looks great allready. - Chad

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
68? Looks good! I like the look without the "bumperettes"

Nice color too.... What is it? For a project it looks damn good!!!

Don

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
project?? i wish i could afford a project that only needed things like mirrors and stuff. if it was a ture project, there would be no engine under that hood. he he he, JK, its a damn sweet car

·
Registered
59 Posts
I LIKE

Hey man, I just wanted to say what a nice job on you cougrr. I've seen what you started with and what you got out. You guys did a damn good job!! Hopefully mine will look that good someday. See you sometime.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wow. That cat looks straight! Wish mine still looked that good. Last painted 15 years ago and South Florida humidy took its toll around the back glass. I'm getting scared to pull the vinyl top and see what's under it.:cry:

Looks good! Interesting color.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all

Thanks for compliments it made all our work worth while. more pics coming soon after i fix up the interior and engine. I have a very nice motor we are building.

·
Registered
364 Posts
love that red!

was that an available color in 68?

if i was to repaint my cougar in another color it would definitely be red. my pt cruiser is inferno red and it glows like fire when it's clean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the red

It is toradore red sorry not a cougar color, but the car was green and i hated the shade so i picked a color that would set off the roof, i looked through the books for hours trying to find the right color including inferno red. The only thing that steered me away from inferno red was the fact it was three stage paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts