Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess alot of you know that my original gas door went missing along time ago, and I've been looking for one alot lately. Well, most of the people I've ask said make one. So... here is my attempt of making one. I used the running cat off my extra 70 grille, and the door emblem backing of an extra as well. and did this. It's not finished, but it's almost done. I will take more pictures when it's complete. Hope you like.

Rick

P.S. If anyone has a pic of an original ( I lost/misplaced my pix in a move recently) plus my memory is short, that will help out lots.

Thanx alot.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, took me no time at all, I remembered most of what it should look like, but my memory is slipping. I just might make a spare incase this one goes missing.lol.

Rick

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was bidding on a fixer upper but my puter froze at my bid of 54. it sold for 53.26, doh!! Not impressed. Oh well, saved 54.US and made my own.

Rick

·
Registered
118 Posts
no prob, its too bad that the plastic is soo d***ed expensive, i have 5 doors and on all of the the plastic is soo brittle its hard to keep them looking good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts