Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cougar fans,

I want to invite you to our FREE Ford Auction website http://www.myfordauction.com Open to all dealers new and used, or classic muscle owners selling Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles. My site is absolutely 100% free to use at no cost or obligations. All you need to do is register with my site and you can begin to list your items for free including auction pics and other listing enhancements. We have many categories to choose from for what ever Ford Lincoln or Mercury you may have. Dont waste your money with eBay's seller fees and listings fees etc etc. Keep a little coin in your pocket and not theirs. Although we may not be as glamerous as eBay We have the same coverage as they do just without the overhead and cost factors. And i might add, we are alot simpler to use than eBay motors. So please give us a try today. Thanks

DaBoss429 @ My Ford Auction http://www.myfordauction.com

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Kool,Hopefully people will use it.

Don

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Ford Auction

Kool,Hopefully people will use it.

Don

Yes, iam very excited to introduce this website to you guys. I opened it up last April and i put alot of work into it. If anyone using My Ford Auction has any suggestions please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, Thanks

Shane

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
OOOH! Can I be the first scammer to post there? Just kidding. I think it's great to have an alternative to eBay and Craigslist. There are so many cons running on both that it's getting rediculious. Good luck and I intend to post some stuff there. Thanks, Pat Price

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Ford Auction

OOOH! Can I be the first scammer to post there? Just kidding. I think it's great to have an alternative to eBay and Craigslist. There are so many cons running on both that it's getting rediculious. Good luck and I intend to post some stuff there. Thanks, Pat Price

LOL... Yeah i hear what your saying. Rest asured, my site is no noncence and will not be anything more than what it is. A valuable service just for you fans in mind. With ebay the way it is to sell a vehicle i hope to take some of their business. It takes way too many steps to complete your listing with them its unreal. I dont want to scare people away that maybe are not use to selling vehicles online or have never done this before. I want to keep the process plaine, simple and too the point and have fun doing it as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Ford Auction

Hello again Cougar fans, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are allowing free banner ads now. Your allowed up to three ads and they should be Ford, Lincoln or Mercury related. Thanks to everyone here for allowing me to promote My Ford Auction http://www.myfordauction.com

DaBoss429

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice Site. Thanks for all of the work. Hope it takes off. John

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Shane,
how ya doing man? Hows that 70 doing? I havent talked to mark in almost a year and a 1/2 now.He is still buying cars and having his 69 SS being redone right now.Not the black car, another SS and the black car was so far gone he used it for parts.

ttyl
pat

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shane,
how ya doing man? Hows that 70 doing? I havent talked to mark in almost a year and a 1/2 now.He is still buying cars and having his 69 SS being redone right now.Not the black car, another SS and the black car was so far gone he used it for parts.

ttyl
pat

I still have the 70 as its show on My Ford Auction. I just got no intrest in talking to Mark anymore. The friendship just went south thats all.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Shane,
sorry ta hear that, but glad to hear ya still got the 70.Like to show us a pic of it ?

thanks
pat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts