Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post up a few pics. Cleaned up the car some before putting it away in the car trailer. Some bad storms are on the way (from the looks of it).

·
6,980 Posts
Nice looking car.

Is the trim for the front and rear missing?
Was it left off and the holes filled?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Previous owner filled in some holes. It did have the vinyl top as well. I'll find the holes for the trim after the next paint job is done.

Got everything to finish out the car except for the drivers side remote mirror (sold it on ebay). Hoping to get the car into the paint shop
for a "proper" paint job before installing the remaining bright work. Bumpers will be rechromed as well.

Its really a small winter project and come Spring 08' I'm hoping it will be gleaming black glass going down the road with a friendly rumble. :)

Just bought the car off Ebay from a gentleman in Colorado.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Nice cougar!

Scott, I look forward to coming by and checking out your FoMoCo toys sometime. I ran into your buddy Kevin at Bessingers last wednesday.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ebay shoes

Finally received the last of the Torque Thrust II wheels and tires purchased off Ebay. One wheel was the incorrect offset and will likely become the spare tire after another (with the correct offset is received). Next week, the front springs will be installed and the front end will drop an inch, the wagon wheeling effect just doesn't do it for me. Looks like the car is launching off the line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

Looks like the car is launching off the line.

Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator (AGTA) is a program that seamlessly
complements your Ares Galaxy file sharing app. This plug-in designed
to work with the popular p2p client Ares Galaxy has an impressive
integration capability and automatically locates more download sources
than the original client.

-------------------------

Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator

1 - 14 of 14 Posts