Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Did a photo shoot yesterday with a freelance journalist/photographer. He is going to submit the proposed article to Classic American magazine - so you never know - maybe I'll get my 15 minutes of fame after all. I posted some pics of the big day out in my new gallery. I'll keep you all posted. One excited Cougar owner here! :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leon

They are doing a special issue this coming month on Australian classics. They have featured quite a few in the past as well. The last one that springs to mind was a charger that was rhd. You should be able to get Classic American over there. There always seems to be letters on the mail page from folk down under.

I'll let you know if it gets in, but the journo was pretty confident after speaking to them. If you have read the mag before it was the guy who did the lift-off-hood roadrunner, the black chevy panel van, 69 mach1, the fairlane/galaxie article etc etc.

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Congrat's 69UK!! When a publication takes notice of what you've done with your car, it really makes it all worthwhile. I just hope you don't have to wait 5 years to see it in print like I did. I mean the car was totally ripped apart for the next phase of rebuilding when the story finally saw print.

Mark

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mark. I reckon it will be this side of Xmas. They seemed quite keen as it was my first American Car. The rest of the scene tend to be the die hards. I'm considered to be much-needed new blood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts