Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some pictures of my 68 Bench Seat car on here in the pictures section a month or so ago. Thought I'd let you know that I put it on ebay earlier today and auction will end next sunday. I don't know how to do those links but it's on there if you are interested. My two year old son has a few medical things going on that might require significant expenses in the not too distant future so I'm gonna sell this one. It's not a show piece but could be with some work but it is a decent driver. If you need to know any details of it I can be reached at 636-925-8888 or email me I will check messages as often as I can. I plan on staying with the old cougars this time around and I still have another 68 at the present time so you all will still be hearing from me from time to time......especially when racing season ends again. Thanks........Keith

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
We're all sorry to hear about your son, Keith...

and that you have to sell your cat. We know how proud your were of it from your posts. I hope you get more than you need.

For those who want to see Keith's auction, it is eBay item # 1807305990. There was a post about it on the Classic Cougars group (Yahoo) this morning. Hopefully that will generate more bids for you.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! still 8 days left and the reserve has already been met?? wow, thats really cool to see. i hope you get alot for it, and i know that we all will be watching for ya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts