Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. It's mine and the wife's 6th year Anniversary today. We've been together for 12 years, had kids, then got married. We arent doing much ;) :D so I might not be around today. So you all be good.

Rick
here's a picture of our day.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Congratulations, Dark!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys for the wishes. We actually get along AWESOME, if I take her to all car shows, swap meets and the parts store, and keep up her Fairlane, life is good,lol.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hey Rick! Congratulations! The Mrs. and I celebrate our 14th on Tues the 11th. We must begetting older or something because we plan on celebrating by taking the girls to Carrowinds (Paramount amusement park) just below Charlotte, NC. I guess in a way it is appropiate, because like most marriages (I ASSume), it has been a rollercoaster ride. A VERY GOOD one though!!:D I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!!

Chuck

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Congrats Rick and congrats on remembering it!! I catch hell when I forget when mine is. Lets see its sometime in sept, after labor day, oh what the heck I'll just ask her the first of sept!!! Now is it 15 or 16 years this time? mm

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually like my marriage, my wife is gorgeous and a strong women. We get along so well, we dont even talk, its that comfortable silence,lol. Seriously, we get along super. Thanx all for the wishes.

Rick

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
scared me a sec Rick.. i was expecting to look at this thread and see "OOOOOPS!!! the anniversary was today! " lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts