Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well Heidi crashed my 94 cat last night at around 1030 or so. she is okay beat up a little and not feeling to good but nothing broken. sorry to see it go as it was one of the best running cars ive ever owned shame she died befor her time.:cry: so anyone who may be interested in a good 4.6 or AOD or even the rear end contact me before the insurance company carts her away. Just glad no one is seriously hurt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Sorry to see good car die. As you said it's better that noone is injured.

take care

Jim

·
Registered
175 Posts
Too bad about the car. Glad she wasn't hurt though.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
That's great the wife wasnt hurt seriously, car accidents are fun, she will be stiff for awhile from the looks of the car. Give her my best. Cars come and go, but loved ones are hard to replace :)

Rick

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Glad she is OK! Maybe a buyback from the insurance is in order and some interior switch to one of the old cats?? Those had some super seats and stuff in them. mm

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone she is doing okay and if i can only keep her from crying everytime she thinks about that car she loved it so much. really is a shame as it has a gret interior motor was very strong and didnt give to much problems except for the smog BS. I was thinking about a buy back i will post it if someone wants some of the stuff get with me now if enough people want the motor tranny and rear end it may be worth it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
oh, man. That looks like a bad accident. Good to see she is ok.
I hope your insurance is fair with the payout. I have been
shortchanged in the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts