·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
b4

tony's stuff 002.jpg tony's stuff 004.jpg
after

HPIM1110.jpg HPIM1138.jpg HPIM1139.jpg

It took 7 months of hard work to complete but it was worth the $ and effort.
This was my Grandma's that she got new. When I was 4 years old she told me she was going to leave it to me. I have been dreaming of having the car ever since so I had plenty of time to think about what I wanted to do. The car runs great, the suspension and handling is epic and I love the extra gear that I have with the AOD transmission.
I cant wait to get the break in completed so I can see what she really has to offer. So far I am very happy. It has a 4.11 Posi rear end with 255/50/16 in the rear and 225/55/16's in the front. I like the stance with the back end slightly higher than the front. The rear could be lower by 1/2 inch or so and be perfect but I will leave it for now.
The best thing is that it is not just another Mustang. I do not see many Cougars around to begin with so I am glad to get her back on the road.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Nice! Looks great. That engine bay is really clean and organized, and the grill looks pretty straight! I dunno if it's just me, but it looks to me like the front end could stand to be lowered a tad, rather than the rear. Could just be a deceptive picture. Congrats though! My car was also owned originally by my grandparents.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Awesome story and great work on your car! You could eat out of your engine bay, it is really stunning. I love the color too! Go out and enjoy it man, you earned it

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks awesome; congratulations on a great looking restore and enjoy it...

·
Registered
391 Posts
That is a really nice restomod, congratulations on getting it done.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like the color and the look. What wheels are those? Also may want to consider getting ride of that air cleaner. They have been known to cause fires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts