Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 68 cougar I'd like to sell. It's an XR7 factory 302 2bbl. Original motor, freshly rebuilt, 0 miles since build. I pulled the original 2 bbl and added an edelbrock performer intake, and Holley 600, but the original comes with the car. It's got 18" Haas wheels on it, but I also have the original steelies with hubcaps. The car was originally lime green, but its now got a black base, with a dark blue pearl topcoat, and chrome illusion ghost stripes.
Upholstery was just redone, in all black, and all brakes and hardware were just replaced.
cougar 005.jpg It's a power steering and brakes, and a/c car.
This is a driver quality car, not a full restoration, but its a nice car, it's just ready for a new ow cougar 004.jpg ner, I have too many cars and need this one gone. I've got a lot of money invested, and just want to get some of it back to continue on other projects. cougar 003.jpg Clean and clear title in hand, feel free to email me with any further questions, and I'll get back to you quickly. This car is rust FREE southern car. [email protected] asking $7500obo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts