Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the 4th owner of this lil Kat. Orignially came from Cali and found its way to Montana and then to Louisiana where i got her in mid 2000. Its basically 90% complete. Rebuilt 390 GT, C-6 trans with 3:00 rear with AUBURN GEAR. Interior is parchment color and totally restored. Paint is decent for being 7 years old, color is Forrest Green. Rims are American Racing with Cougar center caps. Im in the process of returning her back to original starting with the engine compartment, it need to have the heating system reinstalled. It didnt come with A/C and being in the south i sure could use an after market system..soon i hope. As time goes on i am able to get new chrome and replace the various dull or pitted pieces. This is my 2nd Kat, the 1st was a 76 XR-7 which i had to sell cause i twisted the frame..too much power.

Attachments

·
0 Posts
NICE CAT!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT AN ORIGINAL HOOD SCOOP? IS IT THE SAME AS ON THE ELIMINATORS? I NEED ONE TO PUT A AIR CLEANER ON MY 429.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No its an after market replacement for the GT-E hood part # QF- 19007 and its for the 67-68. 69-70 Eliminators are totally different, they are square in shape Part # QF- 19008 cost is $ 99.95 from Cougars Unlimited Phone -1-800-243-7278

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.