Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking for the december 2002 edition of mustangs and fast fords edition of the 35th edition of the cougar.I got 1 issue and im going to put it in a frame cause my 70 is in it on the last page.But i`d like to find another 1 to put in a sealed bag for collection.If you got a spare edition and like to sell it, drop me a PM and a asking price.

thanks
Pat

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
My copy isn't for sale, my car is in that issue too. ;)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
There's an outfit in Florida that specializes in the back issues of magazines; for the life of me I can't think of the name of it but perhaps someone else on the forum will be able to help out with that.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Are you talking about just Mustang & Fords Magazine? If yes, I have it. I also have the Jan 98 edition of it with Jim Pinkerton's cougar one article. I'll be selling off my personal library of magazines probably pretty soon. I'll be moving from a small house to an even smaller house, I have over 25 years worth of Mustang Monthly, Super Ford, Mustangs and Fords, Mustang Illustrated and even some Mopar ones also. Actually I have others also, just can't remember and don't have time to go through them all right now.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to jon manning here i can put my magazine in a frame with a pic i used for the article and keep the 1 from jon for my memorabilia collection.

thanks
Pat

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Your welcome Pat. It went out this morning, enjoy it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts