Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up new on CL for about half price came with everything but sway bar so I thought no big deal I will contact the seller on ebay and get the sway bar. Well Im glad I didnt buy this from the ebay seller must be the worst people on ebay they dont sell the sway bar or will not give me any info on who makes it or sells the sway bar. Here is a link to the ebay add and a pick of the control arm anyone used a kit like this or know of a sway bar that will work on it Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130487695288?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

100_2690.jpg

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ray, Looked around there didnt see anything but they do sell install kit maybe I can make one out of my old bar if I cant find one.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, 58" I was looking at the same thing with the install kit mite make it work and helix looks about the same but I seen a kit on ebay but his add reads TCI cant believe what you read tho lol I think I will wait to next year to install this. Will give me time to hunt my parts and tell the wife I need new rims and tires :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts