Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Catfans; just an update on my move to a different (and smaller) home for the Cougars. The process is underway and with any good fortune will go well. I have had several inquiries and one serious look at my two cats for sale. Of course I had hoped for better response but who doesn't when you're wanting to sell something. They are both well worth the money but I may end up keeping the 69 Sports Special driver and finishing it and finding room for it in the new place.(I hope).. It has only had mild response but if I finish it and show it at the next few years shows I'm certain that people will be impressed and wonder why it didn't sell right away. The 67 Trans Am vintage racer might be sold in a couple of weeks but if not I will put it into storage until later. (to either sell or finish).. What a deal this is if it sells.. Anyway, I will certainly have a new address to pass on and stay in touch with everyone on the forum as well. Have a wonderful fall and enjoy the weather before the hard winter season rolls in as it inevitably will. Good Winter to all. Cougrrman says later "CATFANS".. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts