Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving south to Dallas, Tx along with three of the Cougars and four Model T Fords. Anybody who needs to get in touch with me please use the PM button. I expect to get a new cell phone number shortly.

Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Conga-rats, Royce! I'm guessing we won't see you at Carlisle this year. Maybe Tulsa in 2012?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Good grief Royce, you just moved! I remember the old "Where's Royce" button on The Curb that followed your plane's tail number. Since that doesn't work anymore, maybe we should install a GPS on one of your garage toolboxes.

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Moving SUCKS. Sounds like you are happy though. I think I would like Texas better than Newport News. I hope its a good move.

·
I thought I changed this?
1,213 Posts
Moving again ?

Is this move a good thing, or a bad thing ?

Maybe I need to put Texas on the list for my next US visit since the Curbsters are monopolising it !!

Hope everything goes smoothly Royce.
If you need someone to drive the Cougars to their new home, you know where I am !! :beer:

·
Registered
928 Posts
You should get a tailer (ie trailer house) and put a hitch on the GTE - Then you won't need to keep packing!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Royce, say hello to J.R. if you go by Southfork Ranch. :)

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a good thing - I just need to build a new garage mahal. Hope I get to attend the Shelby meet in Tulsa, it will depend on work load at my new job.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Darn Royce, you didn't even get to make any Delmarva events!

Good luck with the move and I'm glad it is a good thing!!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
2012? Why not 2011 Tulsa Shelby Meet? I'd be MORE than happy to store one of the GT-E's on your way to Dallas, until the show. Heck, I'll even DELIVER it to the show, for you!

Glad to hear you are finally getting back to this part of the country, safe travels!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
You sir move more than anyone I know. Holy cow!!!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
You sir move more than anyone I know. Holy cow!!!
Zoli - Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone this, but his REAL name is Rosso Petersoni, and he's in the witness protection program. That's why he likes all those speedy cars. So he can make a run for it.

Rosso: "fuhgettabout it - you think I never dug a hole befaw?"

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Huh.... who knew. Cement shoes for that bastich!

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who said 2012?

2012? Why not 2011 Tulsa Shelby Meet? I'd be MORE than happy to store one of the GT-E's on your way to Dallas, until the show. Heck, I'll even DELIVER it to the show, for you!

Glad to hear you are finally getting back to this part of the country, safe travels!

·
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I certainly have that near the top of the to - do list!

Royce -- Does this mean that you'll get to view, and document further, the white W code for sure ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts