Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a huge cruise night in Morris. Usually over 700 cars when the weather is great and that is what we are expecting in Chicagoland. So if any fellow Cougar owners in the area feel like a drive this is a great show!! Runs 6:00 to 9:00 but cars and people start arriving very early. I got there last year about 4:30 and have been about the 500th car! Future shows are
July 14th, August 11th, Sept 8th, and new extended date Oct. 13th. Hope to see some of you there!:wave:
Cost $10.00 but well worth it!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Cool! I haven't been there in years.....Not sure if I can do it this year though - cats been acting up lately.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Not mine - I wonder who it was though..? hmmm, We have a few Ill members on the board - one near Peoria and a few Chi-town fella's....

So how was the show? Weather was decent I bet!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black67 - I was on Northern Street on the south side of the street, parked about half way down. I showed up about 4:30 and was car #479. I heard later they got about 800! It was a great show. Sorry I missed you though.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I live out by Chicago Speedway , shame I worked yesterday I need to see some Cougars close up and get the feel so when I start reassembly .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts