Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why im driving my Cat?

Because!
It has the right feeling when doing 120/Mph
It sounds like a big cat
Its like a wildcat when you try to stop it from 120/Mph to 0
But most of all, its my cat and it does it my way!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Amen.....But there is nowhere arond me to go that fast safely....

Bruce

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
there has to be a race track in your area bruce.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
There is a drag strip in NH, don't know of any tracks though...

Bruce

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
bruce
EPPIG NH is the only 1 close by unless you wanna go to new york. To bad the charleston one is closed down(has been for years).
thanks
pat

·
Registered
666 Posts
Driving a classic cat you almost never see youre self going the other way........and it all makes sense.....thats why they made the tail lights so interesting ...........so the chevy guys have something to look at while they try and figure out what happened

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
man back east sure has change but then again i lived and grew up in michigan where almost everytown had a drag strip it cut down on the street racing something california should think about. hmmm you think the rise in street racing may be in corelation to the closing of drag stips?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
bruce
yeah its just a 1/4 mile strip. Go to the 4th of july spectator drags, you can race your cat on a 1/8 mile oval.
thanks
pat
p.s. the 4th of july spectator drags is at seekonk speedway

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Bruce
it should be the weekend OF THE 4TH OF JULY or on the 4th im not sure it usually is on the weekend before or after.
thanks
pat
p.s. or call em up n ask

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Bruce, If you are interested in oval tracks therer are a few in southern NH - STAR speedway (1/4 mile oval track) is next to the dragstrip in Epping. Lee USA Raceway is a few miles further "up" Rt 125 in Lee - just before the Rt 4 traffic circle. STAR is pretty small and does not have any public track time. Lee USA is larger, but does not allow public track time. There is also an oval in Hudson, NH but it is the same as STAR and once again - no public track time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts